Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7/2/07

So, You Wanna Be A Lesbian...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"It's like we're in this special, secret club that no one else can understand. Like it's such a taboo that normal people just could never get it. I feel closer to other girls than I ever have in my life!" ~Laura Maye Poe on her newfound sexuality.

Late Saturday night...

The events of yesterday were still in my mind as I sat on the front porch watching the bats swoop around the streetlight catching insects. A few people were strolling in and out of the community center across the street. On cool nights the people here mostly like to gather there. It's not air conditioned so if it were hot the place would be empty.

Lora was, of course, there playing host. It's "her place," so to speak, and she tries to be there when people gather in crowds. Emily was with Annalara wherever that may have been. She's taken to looking at our older neighbor as a mother figure and they spend lots of time together. Not only working at the community store. Emily goes to her house nearly every afternoon to visit for a spell.

Soon, as I hoped, my sister Laura came outside and sat with me. I didn't acknowledge her, instead keeping my focus on the bats as they hunted their dinner. Bats look very cool as they fling their wings forward when catching a nice juicy bug in flight.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I heard my sister take a deep breath and then let out a VERY loud pay-attention-to-me sigh.

"Or you could just say, 'Sara, I need to talk to you.'" I said turning to her.

She sat for for a few seconds looking at me and trying to think of what to say, then she looked up at the bats. They're a great distraction.

"You having second thoughts?" I asked for sure in what I was talking about.

"No." She replied a little too quickly. It kinda shocked me how sure she looked when she said it.

"Then what?" I asked.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She looked at the bats again and I knew whatever she was thinking was extremely important to her because my sister has become very open to me in the last few months.

"C'mon," I said, poking her in the side. "Don't puss out on me now. What? Is there someone else you want?"

She looked me right in the eyes, gave me a long serious stare, and said, "I wanna sleep with her."

My eyes widened. My body tensed. Shock ran up and down my spine. The lights went out for just a second and the next thing I knew I was staring at the bats again.

"Are you freaked?" She asked.

I looked back at her and tried to find words but my mind was too frozen to even think about which emotions I was feeling at her statement.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Um...I thought...I mean...you said you guys were gonna...like...take it slow, right?" I finally managed to almost incoherently stammer out.

"I know," she paused, "but she's just so...hot."

"HOT," I said, "Is not the reason to sleep with someone."

She gave me that coy, evil look I myself have perfected, "It's not?" She said with a smile. Which gave me a BIG smile in return.

"Okay, now THAT was just a bit too LESBIAN for you, little sister."

"So do you think I shouldn't," she asked, but before I could answer added, "Would you?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Oh, god. Laura, PLEASE, don't do what you think I would do, okay. It's not..."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"But," she interrupted, "you would do what you wanted to do. What you felt was right for you. That's just what I wanna do."

Long pause.

"Then, yeah, I think you should sleep with her." I finally said.

"Okay!" She smiled, hugged me, then headed back into the house to do whatever she was doing before she came out. Leaving me there to wonder what the fuck I had just done.

Sunday brunch...

Emily was setting out the plates and silverware, Lora was on the phone, and Laura hadn't came downstairs yet. Sunday has become our BIG BRUNCH day. We all usually get together and make something then share it with everyone. Lora has come up with lots of new ways to prepare fruit and that always adds something special to it.

Emily takes care of the sweets. Pancakes, rolls, muffins and such, and I do the egg and meat cooking. Although lately it's more egg than meat. We three have, for some odd LESBIAN reason I imagine, been eating less and less of the red stuff. (Pork, too, tho we all still love chicken.)

So my sister comes down and starts to get juice and milk out. She hasn't come up with any cooking ideas yet so the drinks are her job. I hear her behind me opening the fridge and I keep cooking. A few minutes later she reaches above me to get coffee from the cabinet and I notice she smells like perfume.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I turn around as she walks away and my mind is immediately blown. My little near ragamuffin of a sister is wearing my black wifebeater and long frilled white skirt. With my strappy sandles no less.

That was twice in less than twelve hours that my sister has shocked me into not having anything to say.

As soon as she saw me looking at her she said, "What? You said I could borrow something."

"I did. I know. I just...I don't think I've ever seen you NOT wearing jeans. Raggedy, torn, dirty looking jeans."

She looked down at her, MY, outfit and said quietly, "I feel comfortable." Then looked at me like she was waiting for me to comment on how she looked.

"You look...FAAAAAABULOUS!" I said jokingly, which made up both laugh. "No, seriously. You look great. But...you look like a lesbian."

Which made her get a BIG smile and, seeing that, my smile disappeared completely.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After brunch I noticed Laura kept checking the time. At noon she went upstairs and grabbed her bag then headed out the door. I caught her on the front porch and was planning to say something very insightful, something that would have sunk into her soul about what she was doing. But all I could do was smile and say...

"It's pretty intense, huh."

She rolled her eyes and replied, "Very."

"Well, maybe you'll both be something the other is good at."

She thought about it, smiled again and said, "New concepts. I love 'em."

YAY! I said something MEANINGFUL to her!

More as it happens.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~Sara<3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

================================================

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Story Of Alice And Dana
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alice; "You can't marry Tonya."
Dane; "Why?'
Alice; "Because..."
Dana; "Because why?"



Alice and Dane Finally Succumb!


Dildo Shopping

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Love Boat


The Break Up


The Car Chase

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alice's Date, Dana Calls


The Finale


Friends and Lovers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Leisha Hailey, Alice, and Erin Daniels, Dana, interview each other



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Faster Pussycat! Kill, Kill!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tegan and Sara Singing Dancin' in the Dark



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today's Wish...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

================================================


Europeans see US as threat to peace
By Daniel Dombey and Stanley Pignal in London
Published: July 1 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Europeans consistently regard the US as the biggest threat to world stability, a new poll reveals on Monday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Perceived greatest threat to global securityA survey carried out in June by Harris Research for the Financial Times shows that 32 per cent of respondents in five European countries regard the US as a bigger threat than any other state.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/70046760-27f0-11dc-80da-000b5df10621.html
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The NO CLASS Moment Of The Week
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Twenty-three years after Vince Neil drove drunk and had an accident that killed his passenger, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of Hanoi Rocks, he has launched a new line of tequila called Tres Rios.

Regarding the tragic accident, Neil was recently quoted as saying, "I don't endorse drinking and driving. I endorse driving responsibly."
http://www.vincevineyards.com/

===================================================

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.drunkduck.com/simply_sarah/index.php?p=214496


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.kissingfingertips.com/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.abc-video.com/news.html

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://www.everwonder.com/david/mistakes.html

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://neighborhoodies.com


Programs Lesbians Use
Because we're NOT stupid!

Trillian; best chat client. Connects to msn messenger, yahoo, icq, aol. One chat client to replace all your others.
http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

ZoneAlarm; firewall to keep out intrusions.
http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/home.jsp

Spybot Search and Destroy and AdAware to kill spyware.
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html
http://www.lavasoftusa.com

Avira AntiVirus Personal; MUST HAVE!
http://www.free-av.com/

We also like Microsoft Movie Maker and Photoshop. If photoshop isn't available then Photofilter is cool, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5 Comments:

Blogger Sabs said...

oh, your sister ^_^

I love The L Word!

Chicks are hot! LOL

2:19 AM  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

Yeah, I still don't have too much to say about my sister. Um...I mean, except for all I'm saying in my blog. :\

Yes, chicks are hot!

~Sara<3

3:06 PM  
Blogger Moonspider said...

when oh when will faster pussycat kill kill be released on dvd....I MUST HAVE THIS FILM NOW!!!


hoo-RAH for lesbians

6:27 PM  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

Lesbians...RAWK!

~Sara<3

7:16 PM  
Blogger Mialicious said...

You've been tagged!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home