Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7/31/04

Heh, the British are funny:p


My bestest friend, Leglas, who is a mystery man on the Net because while he has a private place that some visit, there's really no way to give him a shout out publically, anyways, he told me to "take my knickers off the internet!" To which I will have to answer with...
My Before and After pics from the Belly button piercing,

Blessing the good ole' USofA!

And a trashy back shot from last year.

I do loves ya, Leglas!:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sara, i am reminded of just how hot you are ;) keep up the good hotness and nice piercing. ~~~~Swamie~~~~

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home