Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7/29/04

My First Time!


Blogs are all the rage in today's cyber society. This is my first official attempt at one and if I'm able to keep it updated you'll get a deep look into my mind. I'll post mainly things involving pop culture, but also will address politics, lifestyles, jokes, videos, website links and anything else I find of interest. I also like to rant a lot. Sometimes the rants will be insightful and other times they'll show you that Sara Poe is just a little crazy and hella weird at times.

You're more than welcome to leave comments or view my profile and e-mail me. I might not answer, but I'll for sure read everything you have to say. A quick shout out to Brian Michael Bendis and all my fellow Bendis Board members. You guys ROCK and I'm proud to know you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home