8/28/06

Latest Stats, A Beautiful Woman, My So Called F'D Up Life!

WARNING; SPIDER-MAN COMIC BOOK *SPOILERS* PIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I have often wished I had time to cultivate modesty... But I am too busy thinking about myself." ~Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964)

The lastest visitor statistics for Sara's Darkness!
Visits
Total ....................... 12,155
Average per Day ................. 81
Average Visit Length .......... 3:22
This Week ...................... 569

Page Views
Total ....................... 20,686
Average per Day ................ 153
Average per Visit .............. 1.9
This Week .................... 1,070

By Country
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=================================

Just giving BIG SHOUTS to an old friend who I lost contact with long ago but is now back in my life. Take a walk down the road to Whoville with me and say hi...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=================================

My SO CALLED *sCrEwEd uP* LIFE...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made a HUGE mistake recently that I'll explain in detail some other time. Right now I just wanted to make a public apology to my one and ONLY true love, Lorabelle Tempest Riley. Without her I would be dead right now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Special thanks to Agric, Jim and Angelle for listening to my problems and helping me to make sense of life.

That's all for now.

~Sara<3

SPIDEY SPOILER!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Kent_Holle said...

Yeah... sorry I wasn't more help. I wish I could've been. I'd like to give you a big hug.

Hope things get better, sweetie.

XSaraXPoeX said...

KENT!!! I'm SO sorry! I forgot about you. You helped, too, and I won't forget it again, sweety.

I've just been having some booraddlie days of late.

Forgive me?

~Sara<3

Kent_Holle said...

Shoot. Now I feel bad for making you feel guilty about forgetting me. That's the last thing I wanted to do. XD

There's nothing to forgive. I just want you to be OK. I know that when the world's dropping a load of shit on you it can be damn overwhelming. Hell, it's that way it is for me and I'm in a GOOD place where I'm excited. I'm just still freaking out a bit about going to California next week. (Oh well, Anything you want me to find you at Disneyland?)

And while I'm here... I think I'm going to be making another set of character buttons for my comic after I receive the first batch and Sara should be in them. Let me know if you want a set. Figure I owe you that much for letting me swipe your name.

-Kent