Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8/28/06

Latest Stats, A Beautiful Woman, My So Called F'D Up Life!

WARNING; SPIDER-MAN COMIC BOOK *SPOILERS* PIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I have often wished I had time to cultivate modesty... But I am too busy thinking about myself." ~Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964)

The lastest visitor statistics for Sara's Darkness!
Visits
Total ....................... 12,155
Average per Day ................. 81
Average Visit Length .......... 3:22
This Week ...................... 569

Page Views
Total ....................... 20,686
Average per Day ................ 153
Average per Visit .............. 1.9
This Week .................... 1,070

By Country
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=================================

Just giving BIG SHOUTS to an old friend who I lost contact with long ago but is now back in my life. Take a walk down the road to Whoville with me and say hi...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=================================

My SO CALLED *sCrEwEd uP* LIFE...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made a HUGE mistake recently that I'll explain in detail some other time. Right now I just wanted to make a public apology to my one and ONLY true love, Lorabelle Tempest Riley. Without her I would be dead right now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Special thanks to Agric, Jim and Angelle for listening to my problems and helping me to make sense of life.

That's all for now.

~Sara<3

SPIDEY SPOILER!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Yeah... sorry I wasn't more help. I wish I could've been. I'd like to give you a big hug.

Hope things get better, sweetie.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sara's Stuff! said...

KENT!!! I'm SO sorry! I forgot about you. You helped, too, and I won't forget it again, sweety.

I've just been having some booraddlie days of late.

Forgive me?

~Sara<3

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Shoot. Now I feel bad for making you feel guilty about forgetting me. That's the last thing I wanted to do. XD

There's nothing to forgive. I just want you to be OK. I know that when the world's dropping a load of shit on you it can be damn overwhelming. Hell, it's that way it is for me and I'm in a GOOD place where I'm excited. I'm just still freaking out a bit about going to California next week. (Oh well, Anything you want me to find you at Disneyland?)

And while I'm here... I think I'm going to be making another set of character buttons for my comic after I receive the first batch and Sara should be in them. Let me know if you want a set. Figure I owe you that much for letting me swipe your name.

-Kent

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home