7/23/06

Addiction, violence, GAY sex..all the norm!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." ~C. G. Jung "Memories, Dreams, Reflections"

Gotta start by givin' big (As in HUGEHUGEHUGE!)SHOUTS to the upcoming Joss Whedon penned "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight!" Tho only in comic book form it's STILL by the creator and genius behind Buffy, Joss Whedon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So get it and enjoy. I surely am. :p

I have a lot to type about and it won't be in THIS post. I kept up the offline journal I started in May, but it's mostly hand written and needs to be typed up. (And NO, Jim, my hand writing does NOT look like chicken scratch! I wrote that letter whilst in the car on the way to the post office so...)

Anyways, I have a tale to tell and am staying up tonight to put it on my comp. We are officially home, and with a brand spankin' new kitchen ta boot!

I also have something NEW for the Internet that should be ready next weekend called "Everything's Eventual."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Till then...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting~Sara<3

Oh, and REMEMBER>>>*Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting*

**Obligatory LESBIAN pic added*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

DungeonMasterJim said...

Stop teasing us with the promise of blogging and then no blogging!

God, you're cruel Sara!

:P

XSaraXPoeX said...

Angelle; Emailed you. :P

Jon; I missed you. Sorry, no Chicago for me this year. WAY too much going on at the moment. Next year for sure. :)

Jim; I am actually working on my blog. I've been typing up my journal, making new graphics and getting "Everything's Eventual" ready to start. (Check out my profile for the link to that blog.)

I just need time to catch up before posting regularly again.

You'll be happy with the results, I think. :)

~Sara<3