Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8/4/04

A Problem with Internet Explorer??

I've just been informed by someone using Microsoft Internet Explorer that when they view this page, my profile, which is supposed to be right there>>>> next to the top post, is actually way down at the bottom of this page. I use Mozilla Firefox so it doesn't appear that way to me but if any other users of MIE has that problem let me know so I can get it fixed.:) Thankx!

1 Comments:

Blogger kubiak said...

Hey, Sara!

Just for the record, your profile is waaaay down at the bottom of the page for me. (I'm using IE 6.0)

Just found out about your blog! I'll probably be checking in from time to time. I likes it a lot. For instance, I didn't know you had a horse! That's awesome.

-Jim Clarke (aka: kubiak on the Bendis Board.)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home