Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

12/5/04

Not a good night!

i'm home alone. things feel weird tonight and i don't know why. i keep hearing shit that don't make sence. i feel like someone is in the house watching me. i wish lora would come home because my head is hurting and i don't like this feeling of sadness that's sweeping over me. i keep thinking about how much eric loved Buffy and how glad i am that he got to see every episode of buffy and angel before he died. that makes no sence i know but my head hurts and thinking straight isn't high in the agenda tonight.

i should get offline but i'm afraid if i do then whomever is in the house will show themselves and that would be bad.

my head hurts

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to loose someone close to your heart. I wish I could say that things will get better and time heals all wonds but that's not really true. It will always hurt just a little. I hope your headache goes away. <3 <3 ~ Amanda ~

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home