12/4/04

In Memorium!


From "The White Room"

*************************************
Guys, the tragic has happened..
It is with great sadness that I write this..

Sometime earlier today, our fearless leader, Eric Alan Ivins, passed away.

The details are still a little uncertain from my perspective at the moment, so I'll refrain from posting any specifics until I know better. Needless to say, e. was going through a rough spot lately.

He will be profoundly missed.


Condolences may be sent to:

Frank Ivins
26 Graceford Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001
http://p204.ezboard.com/fthewhiteroom3210frm1.showMessage?topicID=301.topic

********************************

Eric was the webmaster and creator of the official Blair Witch Project website and helped created the media craze the film enjoyed BEFORE it was ever released. He created The White Room message board for fans of Buffy the Vampire slayer. He was a very friendly and intelligent man whom I called my friend. I will miss him so much.

No comments: