12/22/04

Sorry Kubiak...

I've been working on a long adventure post(with pics) but it's not ready yet. Soon. And thanks for the link to those water markers but they're all trial versions. Trial versions=the suck.

Lora is over her cold. She is going to spend the christian holiday with her mom. She always feels guilty about leaving me behind but doesn't understand that since I've NEVER celebrated Christmas it's really no big deal. I'm Gardnerian and we celebrated the Winter Solstist (Called Yule.) today.

The community had it's usual festival only this year it's kinda warm so most of it was held outside in the ceremonial field behind the community center. Lora and me spent most of the day there. I came home around 9pm with a headache and slept till 2:30am. It's 3:30am now and I can't get back to sleep.

Godzilla is on the SciFi channel and Lora is asleep behind me in our bed. The window is open next to me and I have all the lights off. I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket, wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

I'll probably stay up all night because we're going to the mall at 9am. I hate the mall and don't like going this time of year because of the crowds. I hold Lora's hand tight whenever we go because she can push her way thru all the people.

Hey, Leglas, if you're reading this leave me a message. I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm worried. :(

Okay, I'm going to stop writing now. I feel like having a bowl of coco pebbles and then maybe I'll write more as I am in a writing mood. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the water marking thing. I thought there were some freeware deals in there, too.

No need for an apology or anything, either. Just post your stuff when you're ready. :D I didn't mean to put any pressure on you or anything.

Happy Yule! (Or Winter Solstist!)


-kubiak