Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4/17/05

My message board...

...is officially REOPENED! http://p203.ezboard.com/bsarasstuff
Check it out(Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page to see everything.)and leave me a message. I'll sill be posting here regularly but the message board is for things hat might be too extreme for the public.

~Sara<3

5 Comments:

Anonymous Catgirl said...

I checked it out, but... you got most of the message bases there password protected & locked down so I'm locked out. I feel like a guest that's been invited over for dinner only to have the hosts not answer the door. :(

~~~ Midnight, one more night without sleeping... Watching, 'til the morning comes creeping...
Green door, what's that secret you're keeping?~~~

Bloody Kisses,
Cat

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this Cat? Ohio Cat? EvilKitten Cat? If it is then I miss you like CRAZY!

If it's not you/her then sorry.

I fixed the message board so anyone can post now. :)

~Sara

10:56 PM  
Anonymous kubiak said...

Sara,

I tried signing up for youtr message board twice and it wouldn't let me for some reason. I'm not recieving the acticvation e-mail or whatever it is.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sara's Stuff! said...

Ezboard can be an evil and stubborn biatch, Jim. I suggest kicking it once or twice to see if it responds.

I'll check things out to see if my settings are right, too. Just in case.

~Sara<3

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Catgirl said...

No, Sara. I am not she of the Midwestern EvilKitten Cat, though I am an evil enough subspecies of banshee. I still can't get into your message board. *whispers* Pssst... Unlock your door & let me in, Sara Poe.

Bloody Kisses,
Cat

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home