Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1/17/06

Updated message board

I've updated my message board with a ton of wrestling stuff. I'll be adding Buffy stuff and download links this week so check it out.

(My wrestling forum from my message board.) http://p203.ezboard.com/fsarasstufffrm28

Since I have a lot of free time right now I'll be online more.

I'm working on a Buffy short film with my friend Roger( http://www.drakoproductions.com/ )and hopefully that will work out. Details when I get them.

Tia, I'm sorry I haven't written to you in a while but I've been depressed. Slightly better now so...

Agric, I had some questions for you but with recent events, I've forgotten what they were but soon as I remember I'll post them elsewhere.

Edgar and Kubiak, thankx for what you said. ^_^

~Sara<3

3 Comments:

Blogger Agric said...

Hi Sara, hope things are going OK, I'd like to discuss the Ashley situation with you 'cos I may have some suggestions and I think there is considerable potential for mis-steps if you are not careful. Global things have a chance (over 20%, under 50%) of taking a significant ill turn in just over 2 months, too; I don't see them having a direct impact (if they happen) on your situations in the short term but one can never be sure. L&BB

5:34 AM  
Blogger Moonspider said...

awwww, no need for a thank you sweetheart
just doing what i do naturaly, and that's be a good friend to yeh

:snuggle hug bug:


whoop whoop
hug-a-palooooza


glad yer feeling beter hon, but dont ever feel sad alone, if yeh ever need tah talk, im a greta listener
you take care and enjoy the happiness life brings to you ....
and my friend who are happy make me happy

2:24 PM  
Blogger TiaxMarie said...

Sara, don't worry about it, we've been busy trying to make a baby. With school and moving and coaching jr high girls my life has been crazy. I come to read about you to help put me at ease. I wish everyday that you and Lora would start feeling better. Things will get easier it just takes time, I just wish you didn't have to go through it. I love you Sara.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home