Prelude To The Lost
The community pool is finished and filled. It's 10pm here and we three are all waiting till it gets late so we can be the first to test it out. Hopefully no one else has the same idea. I VERY MUCH doubt if Lora will go for HLS (Hot Lesbian Sex) out the fear that since it's open to the entire community, someone will have the same idea as we and walk up with mine and Emily's heads between Lora's legs.
She's very conservative when it comes to such things.
My sister was invited to tag along but declined. Lora, and mostly Emily, are trying to interweave Laura more and more into our relationship. It's like, since she lives with us, and she's GAY now, that we should make her FULLY a part of our lives.
Now, we three have all talked, briefly, and all agree that NONE OF US are going to EVER sleep with my sister. It's just not a DOABLE thing on SO many levels, so don't expect any tales of sisterly LOVE.
Having my sister more involved with we three would probably be a good thing for her, calm her down a little maybe, but I would feel kinda uncomfortable with the whole sitch. Especially if she starts bring home strays. Jesca is cool and fun to be around, (Plus, have I ever mentioned that she has THE most perfect breasts? FYI.) and when she gets drunk she gets flirty and likes to rub up against people.
The five of us could even have a HUGE orgy without me and Laura ever worrying about coming into contact with each other. (JOKING!)
I was actually hoping that Laura and Jesca, both 18, would take one of the community apartments together. They wouldn't have to pay rent and could work in the gardens or get jobs in town and be a happy, loving couple. But my sister's WHOREDOM screwed that up.
Well, the lights in the community center just went off so that means we should start getting ready for...Tonight's Pool Adventure!
I'll let you know what happened next post.
Sister My Sister
Christine (Joely Richardson) is the maid of a well-to-do widow (Julie Walters) and her daughter (Sophie Thursfield). Her sister, Lea (Jodhi May) is hired on the recommendation of Christine. The two sisters become increasingly alienated from their employer, separated by barriers between the classes. With only each other to turn to and Christine experiencing much jealousy as to her sister's interest in anyone else, the relationship becomes sexual, adding to the tension between the sisters and their employer, ultimately leading to paranoia, repressed rage and murder.
Vampyros Lesbos 1970
1hr 20 min 600mb
rar password; BoobMeister
(Copy and paste)
Bunch of SHORT pROn vidz. All Lesbian
3 rar files. Each one containing a couple dozen short vids. Can be downloaded and opened seperately.
Femme: A feminine woman who is mostly attracted to masculine women, or "butches".
Butch: A woman who adopts what would be considered masculine characteristics.
Lipstick Lesbian: A feminine woman who is attracted to other feminine women.
Chapstick or Soft Butch Lesbian: A chapstick lesbian is also known as a soft butch or androgynous. She usually dresses quite casually and does not wear make-up. The term Chapstick Lesbian was popularized after an episode of the TV show Ellen. Someone asked Ellen if she were a lipstick lesbian or what. Ellen replied, she was more of a chapstick lesbian.
Blue Jean Femme: A Blue Jean Femme is a lesbian who identifies as femme, or feminine, but prefers jeans and more casual clothing to dresses and skirts.
High Femme: A femme who dresses very femininely: high heels, makeup, skirts, etc.
Lipstick Butch: A Lesbian who is feminine in appearance and masculine in personality.
Sapphist: A Lesbian of culture and refinement.
Diesel Femme: A feminine Lesbian who fixes her own car.
Stone Butch: A stone butch is a lesbian who gets her pleasure from pleasing her partner. She does not like to be touched sexually.
Sport Dyke: A sport dyke is a lesbian, who more than anything, identifies with being an athlete. She may also dress in a manner that would give the impression she is an athlete, like baseball caps, sweatshirts and jeans.
Fem2Fem: A Lipstick Lesbian couple.
Prescott Bush Plotted 1933 White House Coup
Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by a group of right-wing American businessmen. The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush’s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/document.shtml
MySpace finds 29,000 sex offenders among its users
July 24, 2007 (Computerworld) -- MySpace has identified more than 29,000 registered sex offenders among those registered to use its site -- more than four times what the company said in May it had found from an investigation, according to North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper. http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9027839&intsrc=news_ts_head
Protesting The War May Now Be A Crime
On July 17, 2007, Bush quietly issued an executive order entitled “Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq.” By this order, he made it a crime to commit, or to pose a significant risk of committing…, acts of violence that threaten “the peace and stability of Iraq,” or undermine “efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq and to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people.” http://www.bestcyrano.org/THOMASPAINE/?p=160
Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause - The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military - Even when there are widespread
domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism - The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
6. Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security - Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected - The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed - Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment - Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections - Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
Star Trek Wiki
Fake Google Logos, Google Logo Images, Google Logo Pictures by Google Fans, Google Logo Design Awards