Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11/20/04

Mermaid Egg!

Thank you for that. It was hauntingly beautiful. Reminded me of Michelle Branch. I'll keep it close to me.:)

I tried to check out your blog but it doesn't exist. :\ Are you going to remain mysterious or tell me who you are? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Egg said...

Sara,

Glad you liked the song. :) Let it be an inspiration to you when you're feeling helpless & hopeless, in depression's grip. Let the person you always reach for be *yourself* or the creative spirit within, that part of you which is always outside the madness & wants to succeed. I don't have a blog because I mistakenly assumed one needed to register to post a reply here, thus "Mermaid Egg" was born just so I could respond to your blog. We have chatted together on two other occasions, on different message boards, but even if I were to tell you the username I use on that forum, you wouldn't really know me, the mystery of who I am would remain. I am an unsolvable chinese puzzle box.

Just know that I enjoy your postings here very much, and look forward to each & every update. :)

Love & Light,
ME

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home