3/10/05

YAY!!!

I'm registered at the backup board. (See url below.)

I want to give a BIG special thank you to...

Kubiak; You're a very special man and helping me get registered meant more to me than you'll ever know.

Moonspider; I heard that you started an entire thread telling everyone I couldn't get registered. When Kubiak told me that I actually felt my eyes tear up a little. Thank you!

Denny; Even tho he hardly ever talks to me, whenever I've needed help he was there with a nice comment on top. I guess all republicans aren't evil twisted warmongers. :)

Just the one in charge of the country. :\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can finally post a reply! :D

I'm super happy you're on the back up board. The place is more fun when you're posting on it.

Anonymous said...

MOONSPIDER!!!!





YAY


I GOT MENTIONED!!!

yeah sweetie i did, i felt realy sad fer yah.....hooray that yah got back in and that we can go insane together with all our bendis friends!!!!

YAY!!!


HUGS AND HAPPY KISSES ALL AROUND!!!