Welcome to my darkness. If you've come to condemn or are offended by the insanity at this blog then GO AWAY! Your God doesn't live here!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3/10/05

YAY!!!

I'm registered at the backup board. (See url below.)

I want to give a BIG special thank you to...

Kubiak; You're a very special man and helping me get registered meant more to me than you'll ever know.

Moonspider; I heard that you started an entire thread telling everyone I couldn't get registered. When Kubiak told me that I actually felt my eyes tear up a little. Thank you!

Denny; Even tho he hardly ever talks to me, whenever I've needed help he was there with a nice comment on top. I guess all republicans aren't evil twisted warmongers. :)

Just the one in charge of the country. :\

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara's Stuff! said...

test

1:10 AM  
Anonymous kubiak said...

Yay! I can finally post a reply! :D

I'm super happy you're on the back up board. The place is more fun when you're posting on it.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOONSPIDER!!!!





YAY


I GOT MENTIONED!!!

yeah sweetie i did, i felt realy sad fer yah.....hooray that yah got back in and that we can go insane together with all our bendis friends!!!!

YAY!!!


HUGS AND HAPPY KISSES ALL AROUND!!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home